Monday, July 7, 2008

Belly-eve It !

Well I am not one for Fat picture's but this is for my family and friends who do not get the pleasure of watching me expand. I am 17 weeks and in a couple weeks we will know the sex of this nugget.

8 Comments:

Blogger amie979 said...

Such a cute belly!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger The Gustin Family said...

I can't wait to hear about this boy or girl!!! When is the ultrasound??

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger Sarah J. said...

Super cute!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger Matt and Carla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  
Blogger LUCKY7 said...

I have a feeling i won't have that cute of a bump in 7 weeks. too cute stace!

P.s. twilight is also my fav i'm just about to finish new moon for the second time! :)

Wednesday, July 09, 2008  
Blogger debbie maccallum said...

Nana says we are having a girl hehehe

Thursday, July 10, 2008  
Blogger Heidi said...

You have such a cute belly!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw...so cute :) are you due in the beginning of December?? cause Maddi was born December 2ND :)

Friday, September 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home