Thursday, June 26, 2008
About Me

- Name: Stacie
- Location: United States
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
Previous Posts
- HAPPY FATHERS DAY
- Cheryl sharing tales from her cruise
- "I'm not fat I am THE FAT PANDA"....
- Open House
- Fun In the Sun......
- Extra Extra
- Nathan & Amy and Holland Reuion
- Our not so Easter Pictures
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






4 Comments:
What fun!
How much fun is that!! You guys are so blessed to have such a big family with tons of cousins
Bre says Zoeies outfit is cute and she misses Zoeie too much by the way. Jarom says I really, really, want to play with Gavien because I never get to see him, Ellie wants Zoeie to spend the night, Spencer and Jarom say they want Gavien to spend the night. Spencer says does Shea still love dinosaurs? Cute pics, looks like a good pizza time, hope to see you guys soon!
Carla, please tell the children that we love and miss the very much. I know that they don't understand the seperation It's hard on them and it's very hard on our children because they have to miss out on even more time with there other cousins as well. As far as your email I did not recieve it.Tell the kids we hope they have a really fun summer and give them all of our love.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home