Friday, April 11, 2008

Our not so Easter Pictures









I decided to get some shots of the boy's in thier Easter duds
since the weather was so bad on Easter I had no pic's so this is what I got they wanted nothing to do with getting photographed.


4 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Carla said...

Sometimes, wanting nothing to do with being potographed turn out be be the best photographs! One of my favorite ones of Spencer is when he is picking his nose, ha. I love these, all of them....they are great as was the weather today! Handsome boys full of personality, love the socks. The blue sky looks really cool next to their blue outfits! By the way, Zoeies blue Easter dress was way cute also.

Friday, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Sarah J. said...

I love the picture of the shoes and socks. It's great. Great idea too.

Friday, April 11, 2008  
Blogger Bennett Family said...

i think those are BEAUTIFUL shots! every one of them! i love the one of the socks and shoes too! sarah stole the words right out of my mouth.

Saturday, April 12, 2008  
Blogger Matt and Carla said...

So you haven't posted in a while, is everything okay? We enjoy your photos & posts, you were such a regular w/ your daily 100s! Hope everythings okay & that you're just pre-occupied or busy w/ other aspects of life. Have a good day, looks like the weather will be looking up here in the next few days...SUNSHINE, yah!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home