Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our hearts are full

"OUR HEARTS ARE FULL"
178TH GENERAL CONFERENCE
My heart is full. This conference was really wonderful and historical. It was one that with my children it was our first time sustaining a new Prophet. I Grew my Testimony through sustaining Gordon B. Hinckley as a true Prophet I miss him greatly and will always admire his teachings. I have always had a great Love for President Monson I have listened to him speak at Woman's Conference many times a funny and gentle man with great love for all people. I am so blessed to know that we have a Prophet called of God by prophecy to love, lead, direct and guide us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Carla said...

I agree, great session of conf. the kids even took a few lessons taught into play afterwards. Bre wanted to help me out more (as the mom), so she went about cleaning the house w/o being asked. She even wanted to clean out the car, I had to remind her it was Sunday & that it was still the sabath so she needed to take it easy. Looks like you got the email that was going around w/ all of the fun kids conf. stuff. Our printer was out of ink, I was bumbed I couldn't print them out.

Monday, April 07, 2008  
Blogger Stacie said...

No I did' t get an email I wish that would have made it easier on me. I just hit up a couple web sights that I use for YW. I'm glad you liked confrence. Next time you get a cool kid idea I would love if you sent it my way =)

Monday, April 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home