Sunday, June 15, 2008
About Me

- Name: Stacie
- Location: United States
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
Previous Posts
- Cheryl sharing tales from her cruise
- "I'm not fat I am THE FAT PANDA"....
- Open House
- Fun In the Sun......
- Extra Extra
- Nathan & Amy and Holland Reuion
- Our not so Easter Pictures
- Spring Break Con't.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






3 Comments:
Love the picture of the kids on the jetski- they're so little and adorable!
Stacie,
How can I leave a message on the daly8 blog? Hope you all are doing awesome and you are not to uncomfortable yet.
sally
Fun pictures. Miss you guys, hope you all are doing well, having a fun summer and a smooth pregnancy so far!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home