Thursday, June 26, 2008
About Me

- Name: Stacie
- Location: United States
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
Previous Posts
- That's Amore
- HAPPY FATHERS DAY
- Cheryl sharing tales from her cruise
- "I'm not fat I am THE FAT PANDA"....
- Open House
- Fun In the Sun......
- Extra Extra
- Nathan & Amy and Holland Reuion
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






5 Comments:
Love the picture of the 4 of them! Too cute. They'll love that when they're 16!!!
Stacie, looks like lots of fun. Your kids are adorable too. I love looking at your blog and catching up with your family. Glad we are in touch again.....I think it has been 10 years...you were right.
Looks like Bailees party was a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there! Ellie said she had a great time w/ all of the kids though. Sent you an email last night, hope you got it. Let us know if you didn't. Love you guys!
Cute pictures!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home