Friday, February 22, 2008

WIPIES

How cute are these? I decided to posh out travel wipes for a shower gift.
I think they turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Place your orders ladies !

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom/Grandma said...

Stacie, get em out ther on e-bay. You'll be rich!

Sunday, February 24, 2008  
Blogger Matt and Carla said...

I've seen these before...I love your fabrics you used though, very, very cute- way cuter than any I've ever seen! This reminds me that you never did do Josh a Auntie-made baby book like all the others, it's okay though I just bought him his.

Sunday, February 24, 2008  
Blogger Stacie said...

Well Carla, I have never seen these before, and here I thought I had an Awesome idea I feel completly stupid!!!! I will probably get sued or somthing.

As far as Josh's book I'm sorry I let you down thanks for pointing that out to me =(

Sunday, February 24, 2008  
Blogger amie979 said...

SOOO cute, great idea! How are you guys? I blogger-stalked you through Jake and Sarah's blog. Hope all is well:) Amie (Betenson) Nicolas

Friday, May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home