OUR FUN IN THE NOT SO SUN
We decided that since our kids had been sick for well over 2 weeks, and Mommy was getting cabin fever, that we would go spend the night at a hotel and do some swimming and relaxing. It was a lot of fun for the kids they even invited some cousins along. Little did I know what the night had in store for me a very high fever shivers shakes and the whole nine yards. Needless to say we left the Hotel mighty early the next morning so I could be in my own comfort zone in a NyQuil induced COMA.








5 Comments:
Oooh... not so fun night for you, but fun night for us. Sorry it hit you at the WRONG time (is there really ever a right time?!?).
I have had the same thing. Ugh!! I hope you are feeling better. The best thing I did was dose up on the tylnel with codine. ;) Well not to much, Just enough.
Looks like all of you fish had fun, hopefully your flu business didn't hit until after the swimming? Tell Cheryl, who's she kidding as far as the tylonel w/ codiene goes...we all know it was more than enough. I spoke w/ her over the phone one day and she sounded pretty loopy!
Hey Carla thats not Cheryl's post it's my Mom's.
Too funny. My comment still stands as far as Cheryl goes though, she was pretty sick last week as well and was def. taking something the doc gave her. She actually told me she stocked up on it incase anyone else came down with it! Have a good day, tell your mom "hello" from us- it's been a long time since we've seen her. Does she plan to come up again any time soon? Maybe you could just have another baby to give them an excuse.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home