Friday, February 22, 2008
About Me

- Name: Stacie
- Location: United States
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
Previous Posts
- LOST AND FOUND
- OUR FUN IN THE NOT SO SUN
- My Funny Valantine
- Candy
- PURRRRFECT
- SICK....AGAIN
- I SMELL T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
- I'M A BIG KID NOW
- EEEEK
- LITTLE SNOW GIRL
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
What a CUTE collage! (Helps to have darling kids too!)
This is really bad, but is that Spencer or Josh on the bottom? I honestly can't tell. I want to say Spencer...so am I right? Ellie say Josh, but if I had to put money of it as their mom I'd say Spencer.
Okay everyone else is up here at the computer w/ their imput and says it's Josh, Matt and Jarom say they see Joshs vien inbetween the eyes. Spencer always used to use that blanket though?
PRETTY SURE ITS JOSH
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home