ZOEIES WARM HEART

That is Zoeie headed off to school in her PJ's.She was very excited this morning the first thing she said when she woke was, " Mom don't forget Pajama Day."
Her Class earned a Pajama day including pizza. They decided to collect 1 old coat and blanket from each child and called it, " The Keeping children warm project." Of coarse Zoe wanted to give all her coats and all her blankets to the Cause.
It is very heart warming to witness my child involved in something of substance with her peers outside of church. I feel caring for others is her true passion in this life.She talked about this project every day and included these faceless children in our family prayers at night. We love you Zoeie ,Mom and Dad are delighted in the girl you are becoming.



3 Comments:
She is so stinkin' cute. I love her hair like that too. Way to go, Zoeie!
Jaroms says: That is neat Zoeie! Did you want to give away your bumble-bee favorite balnket also?
Bre says: Hi Zoeie, I like your pajamas. Was the pizza good at your pizza party?
Ellie says: I like your pjs too.
We all say, what a fun idea and how cute that Zoeie wanted to give all of her blankets and coats and remembered the needy children in her prayers, she has always been such a sweet concerned girl.
Hi Jarom, I did keep my blankie but I gave a different one.
HI Bre, My party was fun with pizza. Santa gave me these pajama's
hi Ellie, thank you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home