Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE


This handsome man is my hubby.Last night Dave and I went out and celebrated his 32nd Birthday. It was so nice. We Started the night out in Bellevue at Dave's Favorite restaurant Maggiano's.We had a full coarse meal right down to the creme brulee.We sat and talked like two strangers for hours. I know that sounds menial but, you know life with kids sometimes takes away your voice.After dinner we rolled ourselves out the door over to Lucky Strike, a chic little bowling ally it's very fun! Then off to a movie.
All night Dave would ask people who served us "how old do I look?"22~27 was his age range in the opinion poll. I know I'm biaest but, I think he is like a classic car he gets sleeker,sexier and more valuable with age.
I love you now and I loved you then.
Happy Birthday Honey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah J. said...

Happy Birthday, Dave! Sounds like a GREAT night!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008  
Blogger Matt and Carla said...

Dave did you have a fun birthday? Jarom

Sunday, January 20, 2008  
Blogger Stacie said...

Yes, Uncle Dave had a fun birthday!Thank you for thinking of him Jarom you are so nice.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home