Friday, December 28, 2007

Peace on Earth

We had such a wonderful time in Leavenworth. It truly brought us the spirit of Christmas, no hustle and bustle, just snowy cheers and frosty faces. It has become a sweet tradition for us and our children, one that brings happy memories of spending time together. This year we were blessed to have the company of Dave's two brothers and there families that made it extra special.























3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stacie, Love your posts. Your pics are awesome. I makes me really miss you guys. It all looks like so much fun. What a cute family. How did you get Shea in long pants for the snow. LOL :)

Sunday, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Stacie said...

It was a battle one with alot of thrashing and tears.As you can see I won for now at least. I miss you cant't wait til you bring dad up.

Sunday, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Sarah J. said...

The trip was a blast- can't wait until next year!

Sunday, January 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home