Disney On Ice


What a wonderful time we had with our cousins at Disney on Ice. Thank you to Aunt Sarah for putting it all together the kids loved it. Although we had fun, the getting there was not as easy as it should of been. The weather was horrendous, It was pouring cats and dogs all day long. The traffic made us all late, and to top it off Zoeie locked the keys in the car. The good news is that by some Divine intervention Jake and Sarah parked right next to us, so they were able to call a lock-smith for us.(I know, I need a cell phone!) He came in a timely manner, unlocked the door, we asked for the bill and he said;" if you give me a tip we'll call it good." Luck would have it I had no cash so, phat pockets uncle Jake picked up the tab :) We are very thankful that Jake and Sarah saved the day, and made our day fun!


1 Comments:
Yes, I will admit, there was definitely some divine intervention that day! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home