Monday, November 5, 2007

SOMETHING'S FISHY




For F H E we did something the kids have been dying to do. Yes , it is official we set up the fish tank. After a lot of prayer I decide to commit to the tank it's almost like having a baby. The kids are truly happy, and well I am starting to fall for the tanks tricks, beguiling me into loving it, with it's iridescent glow and sounds of peaceful flowing water...O-well if you can't beat-em....join-em

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah J. said...

Oh man, good luck. I have trouble keeping up with Kennedy's tiny fish tank. I felt like our poor Beta fish was like Nemo lost in all the algae. Poor thing. Mommy did clean it. Finally.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007  
Blogger Chelle Belle said...

where's the fish?! lol i really loved my fish tank when i had it. i had to leave it behind with kambria when i moved :( they are very calming and peaceful to watch. despite the upkeep, they are wonderful! good luck!! love you all, take care!!

Friday, November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home