Sunday, November 4, 2007
About Me

- Name: Stacie
- Location: United States
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
Previous Posts
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ZOEIE GIRL
- Sister Sister
- A Spooky Night
- Mom What's a Shrimp?
- Tiny Testimony
- LAND BEFORE TIME
- Our baby how he has grown!!! MESSY FACES WHAT ...
- I TURNED THREE !!!
- THE JACKSON'S ROCK !!!
- Rock On Baby!!Dave's brother Mike and c...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




1 Comments:
That is soo cute! I think I'm gonna try it, maybe I'd get better sleep - she look so peaceful! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home