Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dinner at the Space Needle

David and my Grandpa afraid of heights.
Going up!


yummy dessert

This was another thing I have never done!
now I know why $$$$$
It was worth every penny though wow what a
great view and when you are in the company of the ones you love it feels like your on top of the world.



2 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Carla said...

Looks like you guys did a ton of fun things w/ the family that came to visit, I'm sure they all had a great time...along w/ giving you the opportunity to do things around home you don't get the chance to do every day! We enjoyed the slide shows, they were fun to watch; a lot of good pics!

Sunday, July 27, 2008  
Blogger amie979 said...

Ive never done this or the ducks either! looks way fun!

Sunday, July 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home