Tuesday, September 11, 2007








We took a trip to Arizona for Stacie's Brothers wedding. It was so nice. I have a new sister-in-law named Dianna and 3 nephews and a niece. Then our whole extended family followed the love birds on thier honeymoon " LAS VEGAS" This is daddy and the kids at the Stratosphere.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIS you could at least spell my wifes name right. Its Dianna not Diana.

Monday, October 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana is how you spell your future step-mothers name

Monday, October 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come there is no pictures of my wedding on this site?
Love you sis

Tuesday, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright jerk face I fixed it are you happy? Next time I feel like walking on water I'll ask you how it's done! I hope you like the new additions and correction's love ya bro!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home