Monday, September 24, 2007

Can you Hear me now ????

Well, last week we had to take a trip to the ER. Gavien woke up in the middle of the night complaining that his ear was hurting him. So I put some soothing drops in his ear followed with Tylenol. For some reason I took a flashlight to his ear and low and behold, Gavien had yet again stuck something in his ear.(last time it was a plastic Beebe.) So we took him down to the ER the Doc. took a look and said it had been in there a while. We asked him," Gavien what did you put in there?" "He said nothing, I was just asleep in my bed and it crawled in my ear!" Well he had stuck a piece of a Q-Tip in there not sure about the crawling part but, it's out and no permanent damage. So after the first painful time he didn't learn his lesson how soon they forget!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home